The role of Window Surveyor is part field and part office based so a company vehicle will be provided
A good sound knowledge of the window industry and previous experience in surveying is essential.
- Attending appointments with customers to carry out the survey.
- Discussing and confirming with client all choices regarding design.
- Carrying out a comprehensive survey to determine manufacturing sizes.
- Drawing up survey to enable order processing and producing paperwork required for installation.
- Liaising with Installers.
Qualities required include:
- Previous double glazing surveying experience.
- Good knowledge of current Building Regulations.
- A methodical and accurate work ethic.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good working knowledge of the window/conservatory/building industry.
- Computer literate.
- MTC card or equivalent.
- Works well as part of a team
- Clean driving licence.